Parts Sales Sponsorship Program
Titan Machinery relies on talented, customer-focused and hardworking team members. Our Parts Sales sponsorship program allows selected students who are beginning or who are currently pursuing a two-year Associate of Applied Science degree to join one of our Parts teams. The sponsorship program provides professional, technical and financial support for early career professionals.
- Tuition: Sponsored students will receive tuition assistance. The assistance will be used to help fund tuition & fees and will be sent directly to the school to be applied to the student’s account.
- Uniforms: Sponsored students will be provided with Titan Machinery approved uniforms.
- Employment: Students will gain part-time employment when sponsored. They have the ability to work side-by-side our parts experts throughout their schooling. Following successful completion of their schooling and on-the-job training, there will be the opportunity for full-time employment.
Dates and Deadlines
- Fall Applications:
- Students beginning their program in the fall should complete the fall sponsorship application.
- Priority Applications: Students should complete the online Sponsorship application and work with our Talent Team to ensure that they complete all of the application steps. March 1st is Titan’s Priority Deadline for Fall Applications. This means that students who complete and submit fall applications prior to March 1st will receive priority review and consideration for available fall semester sponsorship openings.
- Titan’s Talent Team will review and process applications that are submitted after March 1st for all remaining sponsorship openings.
- Spring Applications:
- Priority Applications: Students should complete the online Sponsorship application and work with our Talent Team to ensure that they complete all of the application steps. December 1st is Titan’s Priority Deadline for Spring Applications. This means that students who complete and submit spring applications prior to December 1st will receive priority review and consideration for available Spring semester sponsorship openings.
- Titan’s Talent Team will review and process applications that are submitted after December 1st for all remaining sponsorship openings.
- Deadline: Students who apply after the priority deadline will be considered for remaining sponsorship spots.
- For help with the application process: Please contact our Talent Team by emailing [email protected], or call 701-356-0130.
"I love working around agriculture and love helping people out so it is a good way for me to express both of those things. I also love working with my hands and so that is why I pursued this career and this sponsorship, it was a way for me to boost my career and kind of get ahead of the game." -Braden, Grand Island, NE
"They have given me good projects to learn on and are always willing to answer questions." -James, Pella, IA
TITAN MACHINERY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
Titan Machinery is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES:
If you are interested in viewing Titan Machinery's Affirmative Action Plans or have any questions, please contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Officer:
Jason Anderson, Vice President of Human Resources
644 East Beaton Drive, West Fargo, ND, 58078
When making your request, please indicate if you are unable to visit the location listed above, and we will make arrangements for you to view the plans at an alternative location.