Store Schedule for Reopening Front Doors to Customers
In line with emerging state and local guidance--and to serve you better as Spring work is ramping up--we are beginning to reopen our front doors to customers on a store-by-store basis. Here is the latest status for each store. This list is being updated frequently, so be sure to check back soon if a date has not been set for your
And please remember that we remain fully staffed at every store to take calls and online orders for parts, to complete shop and field service work, to support your new and used equipment purchases and rentals, and more. Thank you for
your patience and understanding as we continue to take precautions to help keep you, our employees, our families and our communities safe.
Keeping Our Team & Our Customers SAFE
Titan Machinery remains committed to providing you with the equipment, parts, and service support you need through this especially challenging Spring season. And we are taking every responsible precaution to keep our customers, our employees, and our
communities safe from coronavirus (COVID-19). We are staying current on the situation across our footprint and taking actions aligned to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and local agencies.
In order to continue to serve you effectively and safely, we had prevented public access to our showrooms, parts and rental counters, and sales offices at our U.S locations effective Monday, March 23rd. Although the front door to our stores have been
locked, our parts, service, precision, rental and sales professionals have continued to meet your equipment needs at our counters, in our service shops, and out in the field. By using the telephone, the Internet, and no-/low-contact communications
and logistics we are dramatically reducing our chances of putting you and our employees in harm's way and the reduce the risk of closing stores entirely due to infection.
Starting Monday, May 4th we have started to open up stores front doors on a case-by-case basis. Click here to see re-open announcements.
Safer Ways of Serving You
- Our Locations - For detail about any of our local stores--including address, hours, phone numbers & more - view our locations here.
- Parts - Our parts department will continue to provide you with expert, timely and safe support in the following ways:
- Parts Ordering Online
- Genuine OEM Parts - Use our Parts Search on the website to have your genuine parts for your equipment
delivered right to your door or for pickup.
- Parts Request Form - Simply fill out our Parts Request form online to be contacted by our expert parts
team to schedule pickup/delivery.
- Online Value Parts - Visit our Value Pro Parts line and have them shipped directly to your door or call us to arrange for pick-up.
- Call Us - As always, call our store and we will connect you directly with our parts experts who will assist you by phone. It may be helpful to take a picture or video with your
phone, which you can email or text to help us ensure the correct part(s).
- Parts Inventory - We have increased our inventory of critical high-demand parts in advance of potential supply disruptions.
- Parts Specials - Many of you are aware that we have adjusted our store Open Houses from the traditional shared meal and training format to an extended parts special offering. These
offers are still available and can be seen under our events section here. Please take advantage of these offers by
placing your order by phone or email to your local store, or using our parts request form to
be contacted by a local parts expert.
- Parts Pickup
- Outside Pickup - Call-in and online orders for pickup will be clearly labeled and set outside the store for convenient pickup. Just let us know when you'll be by and we'll have them
ready. Any further instructions will be clearly posted on our front door.
- Drop Box Pickup - Many of our stores have parts drop box locations which are a convenient and safe way to pick up your parts, where available.
- Direct Shipping - Whether you call us or order online we can ship directly to your door for the most convenient and safest experience. In some cases, our Titan team members will be available
to drop parts off.
- Parts Returns - We will provide a returns bin/tub outside where you can drop off your parts returns and our available parts drop box locations can also be used for this. Please
call us in advance so we will be ready to process your return promptly.
- Service & Precision/Machine Control Support
- Scheduling & Inquiries - Please call our store and we will connect you directly to schedule support or address any questions about work in progress. You may also use our Service Request form online.
- Equipment Pickup & Drop-off - Once service has been scheduled and/or completed, we will call you to discuss details related to pick-up or drop-off of equipment and work with you to minimize
- Shop & Field Service - Our team is taking added precautions to wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheels and controls to provide added safety.
- Rental Requests
- Call Us - As always, call our rental counter and our rental experts will assist you by phone.
- Online Requests - Access our rental fleet, specs, pricing, and fill out our rental request form on our rental page.
- Equipment Pickup & Drop-off - At the start and end of each rental, we will call you to discuss details related to and pick-up or drop-off of equipment and work with you to minimize unnecessary contact. Our team will take added precautions to wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheels and controls to provide added safety.
- Sales Inquiries
- Online Inventory - View our extensive inventory of new and used equipment online here. Print equipment details & request follow-up from our sales professionals with ease.
- Call Us - Please call our store and we will connect you directly, or you can call/text/email your existing Equipment Sales Consultant as you normally would.
- Farm/Site Visits - We will confirm any farm/site visits with you prior to arrival to respect your health and safety concerns, just as we have worked with our suppliers to limit visits to our locations.
We will continue to stay informed
on the latest impacts and actions related to coronavirus and to communicate
with our teams and with you, so that together we will reduce the risk of its
spread. Just to reiterate, in addition to the ongoing precautions we are
taking to ensure we all stay safe, we remain committed to providing you with
the very best support possible.
Thank you for your continued support & understanding.